Friday, October 24, 2008

THEY SENT ME FLOWERS!

This morning was sure a noisy morning around here!  My doorbell kept ringing--silly salesman!  And my phone kept ringing with a number I didn't recognize--stupid wrong numbers!  And then my lovely Amber called and asked, "Aren't you answering your door?"  I told her that I was tired of telling people I don't have time to read the newspaper or that I've already had my sprinklers blown out so, no I don't usually answer the door unless I am expecting someone.  "WELL ANSWER IT!" she said. Oh, I was so glad I FINALLY did!  The McNamaras sent me flowers!  It was such a surprise for me and I have to admit, it was THE first time I have EVER had flowers delivered to me!  They sent me a beautiful fall arrangement and even though they sent it as a gesture of gratitude, to me it is more of a reminder of the absolutely wonderful friends I have been blessed with!  I am sincerely touched by their gift and took some photos so I would be able to look back and remember the overwhelming emotions I felt when I finally opened my front door today!  

Mike and Amber, You have literally been right by my side during my most difficult days and I cannot express my gratitude toward you for hanging in there until these good days finally arrived!  Thank you for loving me and for always, always welcoming me into both your home and your family.  You are the very definition of good friends and I thank God every day for bringing us and keeping us together!  I love you beyond your wildest imaginations!

  
  


THIS MAKES ME GET ALL TEARY-EYED!


I HAVE THE BEST FRIENDS A GIRL COULD ASK FOR!

1 comment:

Amber said...

God has blessed us with you so our graditude to you is mutual in all that you do for us! We love you Tess!