Monday, October 13, 2008

SHEEP, SHEEP EVERYWHERE!

Today I made a quick trip into Bath and Body Works for some bubble bath.  However, as I walked to the register I realized they were running a rather unique special!  Everyone got a free gift with purchase . . . A SHEEP!  When the cashier asked me to choose one, I couldn't help but smile!  She said, "Well, you don't have to take if you don't want it."  Well of course I wanted one!  I was simply amused by the sudden appearance and abundance of sheep in my life!  Some of the other customers in the store were asking, "What does the sheep do?"  Although they were told that it was just a stuffed Lambie and it didn't DO anything, I secretly knew that MY new Bath and Body Works Lambie would be yet another reminder of my wonderful Running with the Sheep adventure in Ketchum!  Plus, he'll keep my silly handmade sheep from the festival company!  But I'm wondering--where will a sheep show up next?
ADVENTURE ON!

1 comment:

Amy and Cole said...

Dude, I stinkin love you! :D I think I know what my next 100 presents to you will be! You remind me so much of my grandmother's best friend Eulesta....she collected sheep, and when she passed away (which I was VERY sad as she had pretty much adopted me after my grandmother passed) they found 465 sheep in her house everything from a little tiny figurine to a HUGE lawn orniment in the back yard! :D Just thought I'd share that with you! Thanks for reminding me of her! I couldn't help but smile! Love you!