Sunday, October 19, 2008

MAKAYLA~GARRETT~CLAIRE.

Yesterday I got to work with some of my very favorite subjects--my nieces and nephew!  When my sister called to say that they were coming to Boise for the day, I asked her if she wanted me to do portriats of the kids.  With such a beautiful fall day, who could resist!  Before our shoot we stopped in at The Gap and everyone got brand new, coordinating outfits.  That was so much fun for me!  I don't usually get to be in on the outfit selection process for my shoots!  They picked such cute clothes and I was completely excited to head downtown and begin shooting!  The kids were so great (as always) and so easy to work with!  It is so much easier to work with kids when they are comfortable with you (and you know just what makes them smile)!  I very rarely get to spend an afternoon with my sister's ENTIRE family so I was thrilled just to be out with them on a beautiful fall afternoon.  However, I have to admit, photographing the kids--looking intimately at each of them individually through the lens of my camera-- was pure bliss!  

  

~MAKAYLA GRACE~
      
   

~GARRETT MICHAEL~
      
    

~CLAIRE ELIZABETH~
      
   

FALL 2008

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my word Tess! These are gorgeous pictures of the kids! We all love them and appreciate what you did soooo much! You have captured their personalities beautifully too and given us a wonderful display for our walls. We will forever cherish these photos as well as the wonderful sister/aunt who took them!
Lots of love,
The Pierce Family

Amy and Cole said...

Hey lady! These are absolutely beautiful pictures! Where were they taken? Love you!

Anonymous said...

Oh my !These are great pictures What an amazing family I am blessed with. Who has greater kids and grandkids then me! Well I might be biased. I love all the pictures and stories you have been blogging. love you mom