Friday, October 24, 2008

PUMPKIN CARVING.

Last night I somehow convinced my friend Shawn to carve pumpkins with me!  I can't remember the last time I actually carved a pumpkin!  However, after visiting the pumpkin patch I was feeling--as Shawn says--FESTIVE.  I'm not sure whether Shawn was just trying to humor me or he was trying to finally make an appearance on my blog, either way, he was such a good sport (despite the fact that he hates the smell of fresh pumpkin)!  He had clearly carved a pumpkin more recently than I and was done waaay before me (which wasn't such a bad thing--he cleaned up all the mess!  I told you he was a good sport)!  After carving, and posing our Jack O' Lanterns, we took them outside and lit 'em up!  I have to admit, I don't think I have EVER enjoyed FALL this much!

Thanks SK for participating in this adventure with me!
It just wouldn't have been the same solo!
")

OUR WORKSTATIONS!

  
OH, HOW SWEET, HE ACTUALLY LOOKS LIKE HE IS ENJOYING HIMSELF!
 
STIIIIIL WORKING ON MINE!

  
THE CHATEAUX LE DAUCHSUND PUMPKIN AND SK'S ROCKSTAR.


SOME PRETTY SPECTACULAR CARVING!


FALL 2008

No comments: