Sunday, October 19, 2008

THE MCNAMARAS.

This morning I met my best friends, the McNamaras, for some fall portraits!  They are such a photogenic family and they had a beautiful location picked out--right in their own subdivision!  Isaac certainly proved to be a wiggly subject today--a definite difference from our last shoot at at the train depot!  However, I think the photos of both Isaac and Anna are reflective of their individual personalities.  Anna is quiet and contemplative one moment and grinning from ear to ear the next!  Poor Isaac has a hard time sitting still without being a goof!  We worked hard today and that was evidenced by the fact that at least one of us was crying by the time we finished the shoot.  (If you must know--it was MIKE!  I'm quickly learning that cameras seem to bring out the best in both kids and their daddys)!  However, it was a beautiful morning and I was delighted to spend it with one of my favorite little families!  
I do love my McNamaras!


  
  
    
  

  

  
my sweet girls!

4 comments:

Amy and Cole said...

And as I was leaving you a comment on the other posting I look back and here's these wonderful amazing pictures! I love those guys and they look amazingly beautiful! Tess you definately have a talent!

Amber said...

Thank you so much! I love them and it helps that we love the photographer too! It has been wonderful seeing you so often lately and I know that work is slow, slow so I hope we can see you even more. That's if you aren't out adventuring.

Bwynnie said...

Of course we are partial to the subjects of the pictures...aren't they so handsome and so beautiful? Though most of us would like our family pictures to be "perfect", it is the ones that portray reality that we look back at and cherish most Once again, Tess, you have done a wonderful job.

Adrian said...

We wish you would stow-a-way in a McNamara suitcase when they come to MT for Christmas and take pics of us again! :)
Love, love, love the pics.
I am running out of words for you!
Jacob's latest compliment is YOU Rock, so i'll say to you, YOU ROCK!
with love...