Thursday, October 9, 2008

ISAAC GRACIN.

 ISAAC IS FOUR!
So much has happened in the years since Isaac was born, I feel like he should be SO much older!  Even though he is ONLY four he has, over these last very long years, become such a special little man in my life!  I remember how important baby Isaac's smile was to me in the months just after he was born.  He was truly the bright spot in my life!  I used to go to Mike and Amber's just to rock him or to fall asleep with him in my arms on their couch.  There isn't a chance he'd let me rock him now nor would he be willing to curl up with me on the couch for a nap!  However, I am simply thrilled that today we are able to share so many smiles TOGETHER!  He is such a bundle of energy, he sometimes makes me dizzy!  I simply adore Isaac's enthusiasm for life, his unquenchable curiosity, and his wild sense of humor!  He is quite the character and I am so unbelievably proud he calls me Aunt Tess! For his traditional birthday pictures this year, we decided upon a train theme!  Isaac LOVES trains and his smiles came so easy today!  Even though it was FREEZING out this morning, we got so many pictures (which is a very rare occurrence with Isaac)!  I even managed to talk one of the train conductors into letting climb up on his engine!  What a truly special birthday treat that was for Isaac!  He was thrilled to be up on the engine and had so much fun climbing on all the trains today.  It made for a super easy shoot and a great morning with some of my favorite people in the world!

Happy Birthday Little Man!

    
        
      
    
  ~Isaac Gracin~
2008  

5 comments:

Adrian said...

Precious. Adorable. The beauty of senior pictures! Again, you are the photog-master! Isaac rocks and he is blessed to have you!
Thanks for the g-r-e-a-t post~
love, Adrian
xo

Adrian said...

p.s. sweet dreams!

Bwynnie said...

Tess, you are magic! We love what you do and that you are so generous to share your talent with our family!

Amy and Cole said...

These are amazing! He is such a handsome little guy, but your photgraphy is absolutely phenomonal! Thank you so much for all that you do! :D We love you!

Anonymous said...

Tess,
You are a truelly wonderful and beautiful person and Isaac as all of us are so thankful for you. I hope that the bond that the two of you share continues for all of his days because you are special to him. Thanks for the wonderful pictures!!!!
Amber