Monday, October 27, 2008

GOTTA SEE IT TO BELIEVE IT!

I have been staying with my parents for the last couple of days and tonight something VERY UNUSAL happened!  My mom had a funeral to attend this afternoon and was late getting home.  Dad and I discussed several different options for dinner including ordering a pizza from the nearby Clear Creek Station.  Unfortunately the station is closed on Mondays so we were on to Plan B!  Get this!  WE DECIDED TO COOK!  Those of you who know me well know that I LIVE on cold cereal.  I DO NOT cook and Mom ALWAYS cooks at the Gordon house.  Dad and I ~COOKING~ is a rare occurrence indeed!  In fact, we had to take pictures to prove it actually happened!  We certainly had fun making dinner together and even managed to have a meal put together by the time Mom finally made it home!  I'm pretty proud of us!

  
RARE PHOTOS--MAY BE WORTH MONEY SOME DAY!

MOM'S LOOK OF UTTER SHOCK WHEN SHE SAW ME STANDING IN FRONT OF HER STOVE!

1 comment:

Adrian said...

oooh, sooo, what did you make???