Wednesday, September 3, 2008

CHICKEN ENCHILADAS.

Last week I got home from work late, let the dogs out into the backyard and quickly got distracted.  Suddenly I looked around and wondered aloud, "Hey, where'd the dogs go?"  Just like true children, whenever fur children are QUIET, you know they are up to something!  I went outside, fully expecting to find the back gate open and my beloved children running around chasing the neighbor kids (who are terrified of them, by the way).  HOWEVER . . . that's obviously not what they were up to!  They were out in MY BACKYARD making CHICKEN ENCHILADAS out of one of Churchy's chickens!  Somehow one of the younger chickens from next door managed to hop the fence into my yard.  The grass might be greener in my yard but that's because there are two ferocious mini-doxies "watering" my grass!  Poor Chicken Enchilada didn't have a CLUCKING chance!  By the way, aren't you absolutely delighted I posted this picture?  >:)

  
Just as any good MURDERER would do, I quickly hid the body in a BLACK PLASTIC BAG and disposed of it QUIETLY!  


Meanwhile, Sadie, who is normally terrified of feathers, scoured the yard and made sure there was absolutely no sign of the crime whatsoever.  She ate EVERY SINGLE FEATHER!  When she was finished, you couldn't even tell they had made CHICKEN ENCHILADAS in the backyard!

We're so good at this, it's almost scary!

2 comments:

THE CORMELL FAMILY said...

OH MY GOSH - THAT IS SO SICK!

Anonymous said...

I loved how you told this event in your life!