Thursday, September 4, 2008

ANNA MARIE IS ONE!

This week Miss Anna turned one and I still can't believe how much she has changed over the last year!  Obviously she's grown physically and learned to do some pretty amazing things (like walk!  She's still pooping her dainty little drawers but we're working on that!) but it is the appearance of her personality that amazes me the most.  She has always been a MAMA'S GIRL (can't say I blame her, her Mama is absolutely WONDER-F-U-L) but that means over the course of the last year, she hasn't let me (nor anyone for that matter) hold, interact or even LOOK at her!  In the last couple of months, however, she has become so BRAVE!  In fact, I'm getting to hold her for the first time since she was teeny tiny!  She is a gorgeous baby with an infectious smile and, if you ask me, she is an absolute perfect blend of my best friends--her MAMA and DADDY!

Happy Birthday Baby Girl! 


anna and i on her "birth"-day.

and now on her first birthday!

  

  
  

  
mike, isaac and anna.

and don't forget, mr. isaac is pretty amazing too!

1 comment:

Adrian said...

CUTENESS!
I am so jealous of you getting to be there and take pics! What a great job you did. And look at the BIG kid in the one with his little kids! hahaha
Beautiful...thanks for sharing.
Love ya!
kiss them for me will ya?!