Saturday, August 16, 2008

WEDDING COMPLETE!

TODAY WAS STAN AND AMY'S WEDDING!

  

IT WAS A LOOOOONG DAY FOR ME--I TOOK OVER 1500 PHOTOS!  I'M EXHAUSTED!  BUT I DID  SURVIVE AND I'M PRETTY HAPPY WITH THE FINAL PICTURES!  THANK YOU TO ALL WHO PRAYED FOR ME ABOUT THIS!  I HAVE ABOUT TWO WEEKS WORTH OF EDITING TO DO NOW BUT AFTER TONIGHT, I'M NOT EVEN GOING TO LOOK AT THE PHOTOS AGAIN FOR A COUPLE OF DAYS!  I DID WANT TO GIVE YOU A SNEAK PEAK THOUGH! :) 

CONGRATULATIONS MR. AND MRS. FOSSETTE!  
see you soon!


HANGING WITH THE GROOMSMEN!
this is one of only a handful of pictures of me at the wedding!
but it is proof i was there and survived!

1 comment:

THE CORMELL FAMILY said...

HOLY COW! That is a lot of pictures! I love what you have so far! Where did they get married? Her flowers are so pretty!