Saturday, August 9, 2008

BABY!

Tuesday afternoon Laura and Danny had their first ultrasound!  Although they looked and looked (and looked again) they could only find ONE little gummy bear looking baby in there!  Baby looks healthy and measured out perfect!  He/she, at the age of around 8 weeks, is only the size of your THUMB!  However, that tiny little stinker is making my sister one sick little Mama!  They gave her some meds that will hopefully help control her continuous and unbearable nausea.  I feel so bad for her and wish I lived closer so that I could help with the day to day chores she still has to somehow find the strength to accomplish.  I am so proud of her though!  Even though growing babies is hard work, she is such a terrific and amazing Mommy!  Hang in there girl!  You know I'm feeling for you!  

THIS BETTER BE ONE HELL OF A CUTE KID! :O)


OUR MARCH BABY!


The kids meeting their newest sibling for the very first time . . .
  
  


MARCH 12TH JUST CAN'T COME FAST ENOUGH!

No comments: