Wednesday, August 27, 2008

THURSTON WEDDING.

 Tony and Cody took their vows on the back deck of their new house in Cascade so we took all their pictures within just steps of their front door!  They had an absolutely simple and beautiful wedding! (They had SIX guests, including the pastor and his wife!)  I have known these two their entire lives and was so honored they asked me to capture their special day!

Good luck you two--even though I am certain you don't need it!
    
  
  
    
    
    
  
  
  
  
    
  
  
    
  

tyler simply refused to smile for me!  this, one of the final shots of the day, was the only smile i could coax out of him!  the little stinker!


i LOVE this picture!
blake is such a ham to begin with, but here he expresses my exact thoughts on marriage!

No comments: