Monday, August 11, 2008

COWGIRLS.

After the races Saturday I met my beautiful friend Amy and the rest of her girlfriends at Cowgirls for her Bachelorette Party!  You had better take a good look at these pictures because they are evidence that indeed I, Tess Cormell, went to the bar!  I definitely don't do the whole bar scene (Patron on the patio is more my style) but I made an exception for my Amy!  I was so glad I went out and had a bit of fun with her.  I'll be doing her wedding photography this Saturday and don't anticipate having much time to just sit and enjoy her.  She looked just beautiful and was so funny and I realized just how much I miss her!  I can't wait for Saturday!

I freakin' love you Amy!  Congratulations!

  

~amy and i~
she's still pissed we didn't end up being sister-in-laws.
but i promise to love her forever anyway!
:o)

No comments: