Friday, August 15, 2008

FLOATING THE BOISE.

Both Abby and Jessie start school again soon and I told them I'd take them to float the Boise before the summer was over.  Today was a day that FINALLY worked for all of us to go so we headed to the river!  It turned out to be a perfect day for floating because it was ~HOT~ and there were only a few other floaters.  We rented tubes (which I haven't done in years) and bobbed and giggled our way downstream!  We even made a few friends--two guys using kiddie shovels as paddles!  (I just might have to steal that idea)!  They were pretty shocked to find out that we were all COUSINS and asked if we were having a family reunion on the river!  Sounds like a wonderful idea to me!  We all came home with slightly pink skin and smiles on our faces!  The Boise certainly isn't a thrill but it was refreshing and relaxing and I suppose I can handle that once in awhile!  

LAST BLAST OF SUMMER BABY!



RIVA GIRLS


I STILL HAD COWBOY IN MY BLOOD FROM THE NIGHT BEFORE!

  
ABBY IN HER "CHEAP TUBE"
SHE MUST HAVE STILL HAD COWBOY IN HER BLOOD TOO!
SHE REALLY HAD TO WORK TO STAY ON THAT TUBE!

JESSIE RIDIN' IN STYLE!


THIS IS WHERE ABBY AND JESSIE WERE MOST OF THE AFTERNOON,
WAAAAY BEHIND ME.  THEY DO ALOT OF FLAILING AROUND!
SILLY GIRLS!

  
I WANT WHITEWATER!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you all had a 'barrel' of fun. Thanks Tess for being so good to you cousins.
Love, Grandma B.