Friday, August 15, 2008

CALDWELL NIGHT RODEO.

OH BOY!  MY FIRST REAL RODEO!  I'm not sure the Valley County Rodeo, the only other rodeo I've attended, actually counts as a real rodeo so Uncle Jim and Aunt Dee took me to the Caldwell Night Rodeo.   It was "Tough Enough to Wear Pink" night too so I was especially excited! I LOVE TATA NIGHTS!  I was fortunate enough to sit next to Aunt Dee most of the night and, having been a part of rodeos for years, she taught me some really good stuff!  I got to ask a million questions which I simply love to do!  Of all the things I learned, though, the best stuff was about the cowboys themselves (and I'm keepin' it a secret)!  Somehow Uncle Jim and Aunt Dee managed to survive us girls being our usual rowdy selves too!  You have to be pretty brave to take Abby, Jessie and I out together in PUBLIC!  I sincerely enjoyed hanging out with this branch of the family tree!  They are SO much fun!  I just hope I didn't embarrass them so much that they won't take me to the rodeo next year!  They do have a whole year to forget how awful it was!

th    
RIDE 'EM COWBOYS!

DRINK 'EM JACK DANIELS!


Jessie wanted the cups our drinks came in but since 
Aunt Dee and I didn't drink enough to acquire her a collection of them, 
I snagged a few out of the trash for her!
MY MAMA WOULD BE SO PROUD!


Abby with Will Lowe (champion bareback bronc rider).
HE BRANDED HER!

ROWDY GIRLS SITTIN' ON THE CIVIE SIDE!

ABBY, TESSIE AND JESSIE


AUNT DEE AND UNCLE JIMMY

THANKS AGAIN FOR SPOILING ME!
I LOVE YOU!
 (and rodeos too!)

No comments: