Tuesday, August 12, 2008

TAILGATTING.

As some of you may remember, I fancy myself WONDER WOMAN!  Last week the lock in my tailgate somehow disappeared into the tailgate itself, leaving this hideous little hole and menacing metallic rattle.  I called my one of my reliable and ever generous Mr. Fix-Its and arranged for him to look at it.  However, one evening before work I felt a bit adventurous and decided to DO IT MYSELF!  As soon as Danielle showed up she jumped right in and helped too.  In fact, she is the one who ended up greasy!  It turned out to be a super easy fix and we had it fixed and back together in no time flat!  I'm so proud of us but I am beginning to get worried that my Mr. Fix-It will begin to feel neglected!  I think I might let him do the next repair--just so he feels like I still need him once and awhile!  

THANKS FOR THE HELP DANIELLE!
WE ROCK!
but we already knew that!

  
  
danielle you dirty girl, you!

  Speaking of Danielle.  I felt bad because we fixed my truck so easily that night.  It's too bad we couldn't fix her car ourselves too . . .

this happened the day before my truck repair!
:o(

but at least she got to drive a big ol' rental truck!

abby's infamous self portrait and the AWESOME portrait she snapped of me!
See what living with her does to me?!


No comments: