Thursday, August 14, 2008

FAMILY TRADITION.

My Mom and Dad are spending the summer in the boonies this year and since the boonies don't have cell service, I can't call them to have them remind me of the exact details of the origin of this particular FAMILY TRADITION!

Regardless, of not remembering exactly who appeared in a helmet just after I received my driver's license, SOMEBODY DID!  And they wore it when they rode with me for the first time!  I know my parents have continued this tradition as my younger cousins have each received their driver's licenses.  Well Miss Jessie got her driver's license in June and, shortly after that, purchased her first car.  She stopped by earlier this week and I insisted on a ride BUT not before I dug out my helmet!  You should have seen the look on Jessie's face when I came skipping out of the house with it on!  Oh the shades of red she turned!  However, she was a good sport and, as it turns out, a good driver too!  Love you Jessie!  

  
  

TOTAL EMBARRASSMENT:  JUST ONE MORE SERVICE I OFFER!

1 comment:

THE CORMELL FAMILY said...

THAT IS SO FUNNY! LOVE IT!