Tuesday, August 12, 2008

JESSICA MARIE.

Monday was cousin Jessie's day for Senior Portraits!  I just can't comprehend how all my cousins are getting so old while I'm not aging a day!  Anyway, Jessie wasn't too excited about senior pictures and so I was particularly determined to show her how beautiful her pictures could be!  There were so many times during our afternoon together when I was amazed how much she looked like both my mom and sister when they were her age!  She has the same long, dark, flowing hair!  I had a blast with Jessie and sincerely enjoyed our girl-talk time together!  She was so easy to work with!  She even wanted to do some water portraits which was so exciting for me!  I've wanted to do portraits in water for years!  I think her pictures turned out beautiful and she even said to me, "I don't hate pictures anymore!"  Yes!  Success!


GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR SENIOR YEAR GIRL!
  
     
    
    

1 comment:

THE CORMELL FAMILY said...

THOSE ARE REALLY GOOD! SHE IS REALLY PRETTY AND I LOVE HER LONG HAIR! PS - I LOVE THE IDEA OF WATER PICTURES - LOOKS LIKE FUN !