Thursday, May 1, 2008

CHEF Abbagail?

I received this picture from Abby last week via text message.  




She's been PREPARING for her summer chef responsibilities here at Casa de Cormell!  She made this awesome loaf of bread herself!  Even though I WAS totally teasing about her cooking for me, I'M NOT NOW!  I'm so completely impressed and can't wait to see what else she'll be cooking up!  AND, since I've learned she isn't a huge meat-eater either, I'm doubly excited!

HURRY UP AND GRADUATE GIRL!  


3 comments:

Elise B. said...

Mmm, that looks really yummy! What is it? Is it a dinner or a dessert? It could be either.

Wonderful blog!

- Elise

Adrian said...

YUM! If it is a loaf of cinnamon swirled bread, send me some! :)
Great pic!
Re: previous comments, i am glad you are at piece, i am a dolt and i forgot you had been married...duh, sorry. Anyway, milk that thang, Honey! :)
And Beth Moore is going to be in Billings this Fall and we have a group of women going together, too!
I am sure it will be great!
Mom Mc told me she is trying help work over anna-bear so that amber can go also! That would be great!
Also told Mom Mc she should check out your blog, so she should be here any day as well! FUN!
Keep up the good work.
xoxo

Adrian said...

duh, I mean "peace", not glad you are at "piece", hello!!