Sunday, May 25, 2008

ONLY IN MY FAMILY!

I AM SO THRILLED WITH THIS STORY I JUST HAVE TO SHARE IT!

--the following photos are courtesy of my mom's NEW cell phone!--
unfortunately, I am stuck here in the valley this weekend, WORKING, so I couldn't capture these priceless moments myself.  BUT, my awesome family has been keeping me in the know as much as possible!


LAST WEEK MY ADORABLE NEPHEW, GARRETT, TRIED TO GIVE HIS MAMA A HEART ATTACK!



For some reason Garrett was running around his house with a 

MAGNETIC MARBLE in his MOUTH.

Of course, his mom and dad had a house FULL of company.

Garrett, being the sweetheart he is, decided to provide the entertainment for the evening!

He promptly CHOKED on the marble, 

turned FIFTEEN COLORS OF RED,

which sent his family (and their HOUSEFUL of company) into

a momentary PANIC!

Fortunately, Garrett was able to DISLODGE the marble himself,

much to the relief of the entire room!

BUT, in doing so,

SWALLOWED THE MARBLE.

When you are a member of our family, you are OBLIGATED to find the humor in EVERY situation.  In this instance, my sister and her husband SUCCEEDED MARVELOUSLY!


They took poor little MARBLE MADNESS GARRETT


out to Grandma and Grandpa's.  So that . . .


Grandpa could run the METAL DETECTOR OVER HIM!

Garrett has been packing his magnetic marble around for several days now so we are all on 
MARBLE WATCH.

No clink-clink on the porcelain yet!

And in case you were wondering,

HE ABSOLUTELY SET THE METAL DETECTOR OFF!

ONLY in my family!
and i absolutely LOVE it that way!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Yes! The crazy family who finds humor in the weirdest places love mom

Anonymous said...

I tried to see if I could stick to the refridgerator and if other things would stick to me! No luck! I sure like to tell my mom, "Go get the gloves!" Tonight I heard a "clink" "clink" in the bathroom! I hope my mom finds something! Garrett

THE CORMELL FAMILY said...

THAT IS SO CRAZY! WHY WOULD HE DO THAT - SILLY KIDS :) IT'S NOT FUNNY, BUT IT IS AT THE SAME TIME THAT HE COULD SET THE METAL DETECTOR OFF. POOR KID!

Mom&Dad said...

God is good and removed teh stinkin marble!