Saturday, May 31, 2008

Happy Birthday Sadie Jo!

Today is Miss Sadie's
DOGGONE BIRTHDAY
so I threw her a traditional birthday
ICE CREAM CELEBRATION!



We all loaded up in the truck . . .

     
and, as is typical, the kids fought over who got to sit by the window.


We went through the drive-thru and ordered the Birthday Special!
Plain vanilla ice cream in a bowl of course!


On the way home, Jackson was careful not to let the ice cream out of his sight!
He's such a good guard dog!


But Sadie quickly forgets about the Birthday Special (she would much rather feel the wind in her ear hair)!


     
At home, Jackson and I sing "Happy Doggone Birthday" while the birthday girl gets first licks!


But she is soon sharing with her older brother!

     
We LOVE our ICE CREAM CELEBRATIONS!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY GIRL!

~

Since it is Sadie's birthday, I thought I would share a few videos I took of her while mowing the lawn last week.  And by doing so, reveal one of her deepest, darkest secrets!


SADIE IS TERRIFIED OF WHITE FEATHERS!

Since my neighbor raises DOVES, there are always plenty of white feathers fluttering about in the back yard.  You can defintely tell when Sadie has found one!
SHE IS ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS!

Be sure to turn your sound up!








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH MY! I missed my grand-doggie"s Happy Birthday party! But what fun you all had. Enjoy the big scary feather clips, too..
Love, Grandma B.