Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Marble Update :)



I got one of those phone calls tonight every aunt cherishes . . . 

"Aunt Tess, the marble came out!"

So maybe not EVERY aunt cherishes those phone calls, but I certainly do!

Garrett was scheduled for X-RAYS tomorrow morning because that dang marble was just hanging out, simply refusing to come out! (and boy did they try all sorts of crazy things to get it a-movin').

I guess the thought of being caught on film was too much from Mr. Magnet and out he . . . plopped!


Laura and Danny sent me these pictures tonight and let me tell you, this is as close as I want to be to that little guy!  Phew!  Actually, the marble has been soaking in bleach water since its momentous exit so that it can be saved, for embarrassment purposes, in the years to come.  What am I saying, Garrett's a BOY--you know he's PROUD of that sucker!

stomach acid does not do pretty things to magnetic marbles!

~Garrett~
Thanks guy, for being ever entertaining, for making me laugh, and for calling me to tell me the GREAT news tonight!  You did good work!  You are such an awesome kid!  I'll love you always and I miss you like crazy!
~Aunt T~



No comments: