Sunday, May 11, 2008

The MANsion!

Mom and Dad are now the proud owners of what my dad is calling, a MANsion (emphasis on the man!)!  Last fall Dad was awarded a government contract to do some work on the Forest Service cabins in Landmark.  That means both he and Mom will pretty much be LIVING in Landmark this summer!  They decided they would definitely need a larger living space than their little 17 foot camper (that Dad now calls the Yugo!).  This weekend they brought home a 27 FOOT MONSTER!  This baby is plush and completely decked out!  I had so much fun walking through it with them and was more than proud to be part of the "bringing it home" parade!  Now I'm trying to patiently wait to be a part of the "first trip out" celebration too!  



      

  
Poor Mom has a hard time with large purchases.  They make her want to throw up!  However, I'm pretty sure the Mansion is growing on her and rightfully so! 
WHAT A FUN TOY!

  

See, I think it is fun already!

WELCOME ABOARD MANSION!  I HOPE YOU'RE READY FOR US!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tess I'm so glad you are sharing the MANsion! I'm on my way to find John Wayne decor for the "Duke" I'm so looking forward to the first trip out with everything working.
love mom