Tuesday, June 24, 2008

ALRIGHT, WHO DID IT???

I was dragging poor Abby home from work today (it was her first day today) and we were just nearing the sweet relief of the sofa and the AC, when I suddenly cried,

WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED TO MY TREE?!?

Now the last time I found a "surprise" out in my front yard, it was in the form of some airborne eggs!  Gotta tell you--this was SO much nicer to find!

SOMEBODY wished me an early HAPPY BIRTHDAY (even though I'm not actually having one this year)!
 
 
     

I STILL HAVEN'T FIGURED OUT WHO BIRTHDAY BEAUTIFIED MY LAWN TODAY, BUT TO WHOMEVER DID, 

THANK YOU!!!

YOU MADE ME SMILE AND THAT IS THE BEST BIRTHDAY GIFT A GIRL COULD HOPE FOR (IF she were actually having a birthday this year)!

*this is turning out to be the best first anniversary of a twenty-ninth birthday EVER!*

No comments: