Tuesday, December 30, 2008

KIPPER MAKES ME CRY!

My delightful cousin and ever faithful adventure buddy, Jessie, is seriously addicted to filling out surveys on Myspace and posting them as bulletins!  I have to admit do I love reading them, however, I swear that girl makes me cry at least once a week!  She just posted something that really got me sniffling and it is high time I do something about it!  In order to express my appreciation for her kind words, I thought I would post and therefore share them here!

Q:  WHO ARE YOU PROUD OF AND WHY?
A:  umm i think tess--because she's been through so much and still      keeps going with a smile

Kipper, you are the greatest!  I am so glad I got the opportunity to actually know you this summer!  I am more than excited about all of the adventures we have planned and I simply cannot wait to take you rafting!  Thanks for being proud of your crazy, old cousin!  Adventure on girl!

No comments: