Wednesday, December 3, 2008

MCCALL.

Saturday, after giving our Thanksgiving meal some time to digest, Laura invited me to go to McCall with her family.  I was thrilled to have the opportunity to spend some more time with my favorite little family!  McCall definitely felt a bit wintery so it was the perfect transition into the Christmas season!  We walked around to a few of the super cute shops and I was absolutely floored that all the sales people knew Laura and Danny by name!  The joys in living in a small town!  I wasn't quite ready for the cold though and had to stop and buy a new hat (Matt called me a sissy!).  I just love that I can buy some of my favorite outdoor brands in McCall!  I swear I am always amazed at how that city is growing and changing from the place it was when I was growing up.  Hurray for change!  Armed with my new SmartWool hat, the kids and I had a mini snowball fight!  I say 'mini' in reference to the size of the snowballs!  There wasn't a whole lot of snow to work with!  But what an awesome first snowball fight of the year!  And such fun kids!  What a BLESSED AUNTIE I am!

Matt and Grammy Jane had come to McCall to do some shopping as well so we all went to lunch together!
    
    
Makayla is becoming quite the photographer!
Camera phones are such great entertainment!

After lunch we went to the McCall Festival of Trees . . . 
and got to sit on Santa's lap!

And on the way through town I spotted this foggy dock stretching out into Payette lake
and just had to stop for some pictures!  
  
  
~AUNTIE TESS AND HER BABIES~

CUTE CUBS!

After all of our shopping and sightseeing we finally got around to the REAL reason
the Pierces came to McCall--to buy their CHRISTMAS TREE!

McCall's Franz Witte Nursery

  
THE TREES SMELLED SOOOO GOOD!

  
I AM SO BLESSED TO BE RELATED TO THESE GUYS!
THEY ARE SUCH A KICK IN THE PANTS!


CAN'T WAIT TO SEE IT DECORATED!

1 comment:

Amber said...

I love all the pictures you take, I really like the dock pictures those were great!