Sunday, December 7, 2008

GARDENS A GLOW 2008.

Several years ago we started a new family Christmas tradition!  One weekend in December all of us get together to walk through Gardens A Glow at the Idaho Botanical Gardens.  I am a huge fan of Christmas lights and I simply adore bundling up to see the thousands and thousands of tiny lights sparkling throughout the gardens!  It is so pretty and such a great way to get in the Christmas spirit!  We missed seeing Santa and his reindeer there this year but it was completely festive nonetheless!  Now we just need some snow!  

    
    
Crazy dinner before heading out into the cold!

  
  
  
Makayla and Matt & Claire
Makayla
Mom
  
Laura and I
I am thinking of getting a photographers permit so that I will be able to shoot portraits in the gardens year round!  They have great potential and I would love to work there!  Let me know if you are interested!  ")

Garden Portrait 2007


Garden Portrait 2008

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Let it Snow! Let it snow! This was a super fun time and I'm glad we decided to go. The lights are always so fun and so much apart of our Christmas. Thanks you for the pictures of the fun we had.
love you mom