Tuesday, December 9, 2008

BBBS CHRISTMAS PARTY.

Just before Thanksgiving I was matched with a new "Little" through my ongoing work with Big Brothers Big Sisters.  Seriana and I were matched just in time to attend the Annual Big Brothers Big Sisters Christmas Party!  In fact, the Christmas party was our first outing together!  Seriana is a bundle of energy and I am just thrilled I was matched with her!  BBBS did a fabulous job in matching us--we have SO much in common!  I can't wait to get out there and ADVENTURE with her!  Pojo's hosted our HUGE Christmas party and kept us BUSY for hours!

We got to pose with CELEBRITIES . . .

  
and decorate sugar cookies!

  
And, after eating gut-bomb pizza, we played all the silly games!

    
And rode the BUMPER CARS (not such a great idea after the pizza--and cookies!)

    
And then we rode the CAROUSEL.  Again, should have done that before the nasty pizza!

    
  
And we had silly GIANT GUMBALL contests with each other!

Finally, Santa arrived and gave Seriana a stocking FULL of goodies and we reluctantly called it a night.  We had a great visit on the ride home (boy can that girl TALK!) and I think both of us are really excited for our next BIG event--
THE HUMANITARIAN BOWL! 
 (I am so thrilled we get to go!!!)

No comments: