Thursday, July 3, 2008

SPRINKLER COWBOY.

My adorable godson, Daimon, and I spent an afternoon together last week. After OUR nap we got to go outside and play in the sprinkler to our heart's content--WAHOO!

Daimon is such a creative little stink!  He decided he simply NEEDED wear my cowboy hat--WHILE running through the sprinkler!  Indeed,  what a brilliant idea!  I honestly can't believe I never thought of it myself!

It quickly became obvious that not only is my Daimon imaginative, he's got a rockin' sense of style too.  He simply reinvented the cowboy hat!

My with my little Sprinkler Cowboy there is never a dull moment or a shortage of giggles!




cowboy baby


he wears the hat SIDEWAYS!

     
and even manages to pull the look off!

sprinkler cowboy!

  
    
summer 2008


an urban cowboy can't be picky about his trusty steed . . .

    
especially when your trusty steed is willing to help you herd sprinklers!

cowboy sprinkler's trusty steed/weenie


a delightful day of smiles!

No comments: