Thursday, July 3, 2008

PATRON PARTY.

Since I managed ONE day off last week, some friends came over for what they called my UN-BIRTHDAY PARTY.  They cooked me DINNER, brought me a cake and balloons and we enjoyed a few drinks out on the back patio.  

I swear I got to celebrate my birthday for an entire week this year!

I AM SO SPOILED!

and I've got GREAT FRIENDS too!


:)


  
the cake says, "happy birthday tessa" because that's what daimon calls me.
tessa!

matt pouring up my favorite drink . . .

patron tequilla!
yum.

  
danielle and daimon--the designated drivers!

    
the rowdy crowd.

      
matty sisco.

            
ha.  guess who.

  
  
  
headlights, traffic cones, cowboy hats and fly swatters?
daimon and i being silly!

I LOVE SUMMER NIGHTS OUT ON THE BACK PATIO!
(birthdays aren't so bad either).

:)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OMG I need copies of these pictures of you and Daimon. They are awesome. I'll never forget you crawling across the patio to get inside to use the bathroom.