Monday, July 14, 2008

KITTY. KITTY!

Ah, yes,  another story about kitties! 

Abby and I have been determined to find orphan kitties since our poor little Original Orphan Kitty didn't make it. : (  The funny thing is Abby still complains about how mangy and awful Original Orphan Kitty was how mean and horrible I was for making her rescue him from beside the road.  However, SHE is the most vigilant about looking for a replacement orphan! The two little Twin Orphans of this story weren't exactly orphans.  We found them in the subdivision where we were working.  (Well, actually, they found us).  They had collars and apparently a home but I think it was a bad, neglectful home and I'm simply furious at their parents!  They were hungry, thirsty, super skinny and they tried VERY, VERY hard to go home with ME!  A neighbor informed me they had already been hauled into the humane shelter once and Bad Parent had to pay $95 to bail them out!  I babied the kitties, loved on them (much to the horror of my allergies) and fed and watered them.  I explained to the them that I had to leave them behind for the time being but that if they were still looking pathetic the next time I was in that subdivision, they were allowed to be rescued!  Watch out Bad Parent, I'm coming for your kitties next time!

Meet SMOKEY and BANDIT
our TWIN almost ORPHAN KITTIES!

  
eating donuts and drinking water out of a mutilated gatorade bottle! 

  
  
they were determined to go home with me by any means possible!

  
abby had to drag them out from under the truck!

"i throw myself at your feet!  please don't make me go home to bad parent's house!"

  
SMOKEY AND BANDIT
TWIN almost ORPHAN KITTIES

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope they find a new home soon. How cute they are. God puts things in our path for a reason. Love Aunt Jan