Sunday, July 6, 2008

LAKE LOWELL.

The "kids" and I jumped in the car this afternoon and headed to Lake Lowell for some fun in the sun!

I always try to find the best of any situation--that is, after all, what makes a great adventure!  However, I'll be the first to admit, Lake Lowell is pretty GROSS!  Probably not going back there to find any more fun in the sun!  Regardless, we did our best to enjoy our time there!  

Before I share our adventure, I do have to say, I love Michael's TRACTOR FETISH!  He's from Pennsylvania and apparently, they are tractor people there!  He wore his tractor hat to the beach!  I just thought it was cute.  Borderline Homedalian, but cute nonetheless! 

Back to my story!  We laid on the beach for a bit, watching the crowd and inhaling the cottonwood fluff . . .

Then Abby and Michael headed for the water . . .


but Lake Lowell is completely GROSS so I stayed on the safety of my beach towel!

      
Good thing too because Abby soon discovered Lake Lowell is muddy bottomed.  She came out
SLINGING MUD!

my thoughts on the mud fight.

As we getting ready to leave, Michael disappeared into the changing rooms, leaving Abby with his keys.  What was he thinking???  Abby snuck behind the wheel of his STICK SHIFT and we were off!  Well, more or less!  He was more than willing to let her drive home though--I guess he is a grand adventurer too!  

i love you abby!  you did good driving a stick!
be a doll though and just ignore the picture below!


me as abby's passenger!

No comments: