Sunday, July 6, 2008

MERIDIAN SPEEDWAY TRAILER RACES.

WHAT HAVE I DONE TO ABBY?

One of the first things I did when I moved to Boise was start going to the races (which I quickly fell in love with).  I decided little Miss Abby needed a similar introduction to the sport of racing so last night Abby, Michael and I went to the Speedway.

It ended up being a fantastic night at the track!  It was a cooler night than it has been and there some pretty awesome wrecks, for which Abby screeched with delight!  Additionally, it was a Trailer Race night and I personally LOVE the trailer races (well who doesn't?!).  At the end of it all we saw some good racing, some better wrecks, and a simply awesome trailer race.  From the smile on Abby's face, I'm pretty sure she is officially a race fan now!  I guess it must run in the family--some sort of genetic predisposition for racing!  :)


abby and michael


nice nuts abby!


we love the trailer races!


july 2008

TRAILER RACE FOOTAGE!
i love how you can hear abby either squealing or laughing hysterically in every clip!


No comments: