Monday, April 14, 2008

Potential and Possibility

The blossoms on the tree in my front yard finally burst open this weekend to reveal their delightfully pinkness.  The buds had been hanging out for nearly a week, just waiting--brimming with both hidden potential and possibility.  Today I simply couldn't resist the gorgeous pink sea billowing about in the spring breeze!  I've posted some of my favorite pictures I took today and with them, several of my favorite quotes!


Then the time came when
the risk it took
To remain tight in a bud
was more painful
Than the risk it took
to blossom.
--Anaisnin--



Where flowers grow, so does Hope.
--Lady Bird Johnson--


I dwell in Possibility.
--Emily Dickinson--



I go to nature to be soothed and healed, and have my senses put in order once more.
                                                                                --John Borroughs



Let us be grateful for those who make our souls blossom.



Spring 2008






Just so you know, the flowers pictured above are, in actuality, about the size of dime!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! The pics are great and quotes too. mom

Adrian said...

Beautiful!!!!