Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Abbagail Prescott

Last week Abby had me take her Senior pictures and I had SO MUCH FUN with her!  She is BEAUTIFUL, SMART and FUNNY and, since we are cousins, I'm pretty sure gets it from me!  We are just TOO much alike for it to be any other way!  As I mentioned, Abby and I are not only related but we were even lucky enough to grow up in the same tiny town!  We haven't spent much time together since I moved off to the big city though, so I was DELIGHTED to get to spend an afternoon laughing with the woman she has so suddenly become.  She'll be moving to the big city herself this summer and I can't wait for her to be closer!  In fact, rumor has it, she might even be taking up residence here at the Casa de la Cormell for a couple of months before starting school at College of Idaho in the fall!  We'll see if she's actually brave enough to move in with a crazy single woman though!  I'm not sure she's ready for so much excitement and adventure so early into her "grown-up" career!  Either way, she makes me LAUGH and SMILE and I'm so honored she belongs to ME!  However, I'm COMPLETELY jealous of her--ahh, to be so young and worry-free again--but I suppose if she comes to cook for me a couple of nights of week, I'll get over it! 

Congratulations and Good Luck Abbagail!





I took a few of Abby's portraits in Kathryn Albertson Park and while there, I discovered I am terrified of GEESE!  I LOVE Canadian geese but apparently only from AFAR!  They only had to lift a webbed foot at me and I was ready to head for the hills!  Dad revealed to me this phobia might stem from my childhood!  Apparently we had pet geese that were persistent about pecking me in the chest and on the top of my head!  This certainly explains why I instinctively walked around the park with one hand on top my head and the other flailed across my chest.  Sorry for any embarrassment my strange behavior and uncontrollable screaming may have caused you Abs!  I'll be starting therapy immediately.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sweet Tess Amazing pictures of Abby!!! Loved your writing... please keep it up! Sorry about those geese...darn mean birds!
mom