Monday, April 2, 2012

RANGER AND JOEY.

This is SUCH a fun story! I'm so excited to finally tell it!

Little cousin Jessie and her daddy went to the animal sale on the Saturday before Easter. Out came two baby goats with big Easter-colored bows around their necks. Cousin Jessie was immediately smitten and quickly bought both of them! I have never really been around goats. In fact, I'm not sure had ever even met one outside of a petting zoo before. Turns out -- I ADORE GOATS!!! I'm simply crazy about the goofy things! Particularly these two pygmy goats. Without further ado, please meet . . .
RANGER and JOEY!

JOEY

RANGER

GRANDPAPPY JIMMY WITH THE NEW KIDS

ABSOLUTELY ADORE THESE NEW GUYS!

ESPECIALLY THIS LITTLE DUDE!

JUST FIGURED YOU MIGHT NEED A LITTLE GOAT BREAK!
READY FOR MORE???

RANGEY HUGS :)

MAMA JESSIE

LITTLE JO-JO

RANGEY

DON'T WORRY, THEY GET BIGGER AND I STOP TAKING SO MANY PICTURES OF THEM.
EVENTUALLY! :)

THIS IS WHY I LOVE RANGER! BOTH A WILD CHILD AND A YET A SWEET LITTLE LOVE BUG!
WELCOME TO THE FAMILY BOYS!

No comments: