Monday, April 2, 2012

EASTER, 2011

The first part of April, my sister and her family moved to the San Juan Islands. Although we are all super excited for this new chapter of her life, we are already feeling the sting of her move. Easter was tough for us this year! More often than not, the family has celebrated Easter at my house. But the Easter bunny did not come to my house this year! This year, he had to hop all the way to Washington. :( Mom, Dad and I decided to celebrate the best we could. We made a great big sign (so it could be seen all the way on Lopez Island) and ate a delicious meal together on my back patio. Although it is definitely hard to be so far away from my little sister and my nieces and nephews, I choose to rejoice in the adventures her move will bring. She lives on an ISLAND, for Pete's sake! How amazing is that?! In the meantime, we'll hold on to traditions as best we can, be grateful for what we have, and look forward (with great anticipation) to our visits!

MOM DOING WHAT SHE DOES BEST! YUMMMM!

BEAUTIFUL!!!

ME DOING WHAT I DO BEST!

ARNOLD ZIFFELS (aka arnold palmers) AND CHOCO BUNNIES!
EASTER 2011.

No comments: