Sunday, August 29, 2010

FOOTBALL CAMP.

How appropriate that I finally get around to this post! Yesterday Garrett turned . . . sniff, sniff . . . NINE! I still remember the day he was born as if it were yesterday! And rocking him to sleep . . . But, sniff, I digress. Earlier this summer Garrett got to go to football camp at BSU! I was absolutely thrilled because it meant Laura and the rest of the kids got to stay with ME for a few days! Oh, what an amazing treat! It was SO great to see and love on my nieces and nephews but it was even better to get to see and VISIT with my sister! Being a mom of FOUR means my sister rarely gets an uninterrupted moment. However, we actually got to sit and talk -- one day for HOURS even! I miss my sister so much and really cannot express how much it meant to me to have those precious days with her! She is absolutely the most amazing woman and an unbelievable mom! I honestly don't know how she manages four babies -- and yet she does it with such grace! I got a glimpse of what her everyday life looks like and there is NO WAY I could do what she does! I am so proud of her and so thankful for the four little blessings she has given me. Being an aunt is truly one of my greatest joys! Can you believe I have somehow managed to completely neglect the true subject of this post? Alright then, on with the show!

Each day, upon arriving at camp, the boys were to warm up out on the BLUE!
Most of the boys warmed up with their dads but Garrett had . . .

MOM

AUNT TESS

AND EVEN MISS CLAIRE!

HE REALLY WAS SUCH A GOOD SPORT ABOUT HAVING THE LADIES IN HIS LIFE TOSS AROUND THE FOOTBALL WTH HIM!

GARRETT ON THE BLUE TURF

THE INDOOR PRACTICE CENTER

ON THE LAST DAY, COACH PETE GAVE A GREAT SPEECH AND SIGNED GARRETT'S FOOTBALL! :)

FUTURE BRONCO? I THINK SO! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you captured garrett and bsu!!!