Saturday, June 6, 2009

KIPPER'S GRADUATION.

Last month my cousin Jessie graduated from Skyview! I have to admit, attending her graduation ceremony was definitely a different experience for me! Jessie's graduation class had well over 200 Seniors in it. My graduating class had somewhere around 20! In fact, I'm pretty sure there were easily more people attending her graduation than comprise the entire population of Cascade! However, in a twist of irony, Jessie's festivities were actually SHORTER! What a treat for all of us in the stands!!!




JESSIE'S SENIOR CLASS @ THE IDAHO CENTER

HER MOM, DAD AND GRANDPA

HER AUNT CHERI AND CRAZY COUSIN TESS

AUNT PAT AND UNCLE MARK

TURNING TASSELS

BOUNCING BEACH BALLS!


SPEAKING OF WHICH . . .
MOM GOT BONKED ON THE HEAD BY THIS HUGE BEACH BALL!

THE BINGMANS


SUCH PROUD PARENTS!

AUNT DEE ASKED ME TO GET THIS SIGN MADE FOR JESSIE.
WE HELD IT UP (AND RANG COW BELLS) WHEN SHE GRADUATED!

EMBARRASSMENT--IT IS WHAT FAMILIES DO BEST!


CONGRATULATIONS JESSIE . . .


WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD!


I'M SUPER PROUD OF YOU KIPPER!
ADVENTURE ON!

No comments: