Sunday, February 28, 2010

KENNY!

I am so super blessed to have such wonderful ladies in my life--and better yet to be related to them! When we heard that (oh be still my beating heart) Kenny Chesney would be coming to Boise in July, we instantly declared a GIRLS NIGHT OUT! Mom, Aunt Jan, Aunt Dee, cousin Jessie and I all "volunteered" to see Kenny and Lady Antebellum play the Sun City Tour at Taco Bell Arena! What a fun night with, as I mentioned, some really awesome ladies--and some really HOT cowboys!
YEEHAW!

There was simply NO EXCUSE for missing THIS MAN play his GUITAR!

BOOTS DEFINITELY REQUIRED!

LADY ANTEBELLUM OPENED
(and I officially LOVE them now!)

AND THEN MIRANDA LAMPERT CAME OUT AND ROCKED A PINK GUITAR
(but she was frankly a bit SCARY!)

AND FINALLY MR. HOTTY POTTOTY HIMSELF!
HE DID TWO PRETTY WONDERFUL THINGS . . .

FIRST HE DONNED A BOISE STATE BALL CAP . . .

AND SECOND . . . HE GOT NICE AND SWEATY!

I think he sang some of my favorite songs too, but I can't seem to remember which ones they were. Now that I think about it, I can't remember him singing at all. But he must have. Right?




I SURE DO LOVE MY MOM!

OH--ONE MORE THING I FORGOT TO MENTION . . .

I GOT LEIED AT THE KENNY CHESNEY CONCERT! ;o)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hehaw! we had a wonderful time..glad I have daughters to do fun and crazy things with. When is the next girls night out?

Anonymous said...

Hey, i do have his tunes to enjoy if you would like to borrow them. thank you for a fun evening. i miss it. Jan