Monday, March 16, 2009

STAMPEDE GAME.

Every month Big Brothers Big Sisters hosts a match activity.  Last month's activity was a Stampede game and Seriana and I were most excited to attend!  In addition to receiving free tickets to the event, we were also given matching Big Brother Big Sister t-shirts.  We were all asked to sit in the same section and, of course, to don our new shirts.  I have to admit that as Seriana and I made our way through the crowded arena, we were stopped several times by people who were thrilled to see a match out enjoying an event together.  I think most people are familiar with the organization itself but really have no idea what being a "Big" entails.  I hope anyone who might have been intrigued enough to pay some attention to Seriana and I that night would immediately notice that we certainly enjoy each other immensely and always have great fun together!  We had cheering contests, discussed the teeny-tiny cheerleader uniforms, marveled at seeing a female referee and were astounded by a world-record holding unicycle riding bowl flipper!
And we got to see some D-League basketball to boot!


~SERIANA MODELING OUR NEW SHIRTS~

I HAVE TO ADMIT I WASN'T THRILLED TO BE WEARING A SHIRT AROUND THE ARENA THAT HAD,
"I'M A BIG"
PRINTED ON THE BACK OF IT.  SEEMS LIKE THERE ARE WAY TOO MANY WAYS TO ACCURATELY FILL IN THAT BLANK.  I'M A BIG_________!


SERIANA AND I

1 comment:

Amber said...

You are such a good and sweet person and those that have the privledge of knowing you know what a beautiful heart you have. Your "little" is blessed to have you as are we.